Specialty Instructor dates:
- Dance: December 22 & January 2
- Yoga: December 29 & January 5
- Taekwan-Do: December 28
- Introduction to Water Polo (7+): January 4 & 5
Consult our registration form for camp dates and fees.
To register please print and fill-in the registration form and bring it to the customer service desk or register by phone at 403-253-8600, ext.0
Through our creative programs and innovative curriculum discover something new at Camp JCC! We will have specialty instructors coming in throughout the weeks to teach an array of classes such as taekwan-do, baking, dance, yoga, art and much more. We will also be swimming just about every day, and will be trying out water polo on January 4 & 5 so make sure to pack your child’s swim gear! In addition to providing a wonderful camp experience, we want you to know your child's safety and well-being are our primary goals. Camp staff participate in an intense training session, come with past experience working with children and are well-supervised and supported.
- Camps are available for 3-11 year olds.
- Registration is available for both JCC members and the general public.
- Camps are from 9:00am to 4:00pm (half-day options are available from 9:00am-12:00pm at half the original camp cost).
- Pre-care (8:00-9:00am) and post-care (4:00-6:00pm) are available as additional add-ons.
- A detailed schedule will be emailed to registrants 1-2 weeks prior to the course start date.
8:00 - 9:00am