For more information contact Doralynn Fiddler at 403-537-8593 or email.
Members: Wednesday January 10
Public: Wednesday January 17
Register at the JCC Customer Desk or call 403-253-8600, ext.0
Download Registration Form here (pdf).
General Camp Information and Rates
- Camps are available for 4-11 year olds.
- Registration is available for both JCC members and the general public.
- Camps are from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Pre-care (8:00-9:00am) and post-care (4:00-6:00pm) are available as additional add-ons.
- Cost per day is $50 for members and $60 for the public.
- A detailed schedule will be emailed to registrants 1-2 weeks prior to the course start date.
A Day at Camp
At Camp JCC we truly believe that variety is the spice of life! A typical day at camp will consist of activities aimed to engage your child both physically and creatively. We will have specialty instructors coming in throughout the weeks to teach an array of classes such as yoga, karate, dance and much more. We will also be swimming just about every day, so make sure to pack your child’s swim gear!
8:00 - 9:00am