Register at the JCC Customer Desk or call 403-253-8600, ext.0
Members: Wednesday January 10
Public: Wednesday January 17
For more information contact Doralynn Fiddler at 403-537-8593 or email.
Download Registration Form here (pdf).
General Camp Information and Rates
- Camps are available for 3-10 year olds.
- Registration is available for both JCC members and the general public.
- Camps are from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Pre-care (8:00-9:00am) and post-care (4:00-6:00pm) are available as additional add-ons.
- Cost per day is $50 for members and $60 for the public.
Through our creative programs and innovative curriculum discover something new at Camp JCC! Many of the great activities include swimming, crafts and outdoor adventures. We will have specialty instructors coming in throughout the camp to teach an array of classes such as fitness, yoga, dance and much more. We will also be swimming just about every day, so make sure to pack your child’s swim gear! In addition to providing a wonderful camp experience, we want you to know your child's safety and well-being are our primary goals. Camp staff participate in an intense training session, come with past experience working with children and are well-supervised and supported.
A Day at Camp
8:00 - 9:00am
Detailed schedules emailed 1 week prior to camp starting