Holistic Manual Therapy with Amy Shantz
Registered Massage Therapist, 5th year student of Osteopathic Manual Therapy, Primary Deep Tendon Reflex Technique (P-DTR), Level 3 Medical Fascial Stretch Therapist, CSEP-Certified, andExercise Physiologist
If you are looking for someone to assist you in working towards better function and comfort, then Amy would love to partner with you in doing just that using holistic manual therapy. Amy works with your whole person to optimize your functioning and well-being. She considers all structures and connections in the body, working towards all moving in health. Her perspective includes bones and joints (including those of the skull), muscles, fascia, meninges (the tissues lining the spinal cord and cranium), organs and their attachments, nerves, blood and lymph vessels, and the inter-relationship among all these.
Amy has participated in sports since she was a kid and played 1 year of college volleyball. She’s a level 2 volleyball coach and provincial level volleyball referee.
Help stop and recover from:
- Stiffness and Pain
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Work, leisure and athletic injuries
- Poor circulation, mild lymphedema
- Healing of scars or adhesions of old scars
- Osteoarthritis, SI dysfunction, MS, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
Help make goals:
- Increase strength
- Improve posture
- Increase range of motion
- Feel better
- Do activities more easily.
Her specialized training includes:
- Primary Deep Tendon Reflex Technique (P-DTR), an approach created by an orthopedic surgeon and neurologist that clears conscious and subconscious irritations that our body senses/experiencesn which affect how our body functions/performs and feels.
- Lymph drainage therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Cranial Work
- Visceral Manipulation
Amy is dedicated to making a positive contribution to your wellness by using all of her many skills and welcomes all inquiries.
GST (to a group or individual training purchase)
Booking Available Upon Request. RMT billing
Please email Amy or call 403-689-9660