Thank you for your interest in giving to the Calgary JCC!
Your donation will make a difference in the lives of so many of Calgary’s community members. The funds raised will help the JCC continue to run many vital programs and services:
- Keeping seniors fit, happy and less isolated.
- Providing care for children to allow parents to work, supporting Calgary’s growing economy.
- Getting kids “unplugged”, creating life-long healthy habits.
- Building relationships between Calgary’s many cultural communities.
- Developing athletes and keeping Calgarians fit.
- Continue delivering the PWR!Moves™ program for Albertans living with Parkinson’s Disease.
The Calgary JCC is a not-for-profit community centre. Members are both Jewish and non-Jewish and come from many walks of life.