Jewish Holidays and Professional Development* (PD) Day Camps
Jewish Schools Form | Public Schools Form
We are pleased to offer you our Jewish Holidays and PD Day Camps for 2017-2018. During Jewish holidays, as well as The Calgary Jewish Academy and Calgary Board of Education PD days, your child can attend any or all of our fun day camps. Children will take part in specialized programs aimed to engage them both physically and creatively.
Camps run from 9:00am to 4:00pm, with pre-care beginning at 8:00am and post-care running from 4:00 to 6:00pm. Please send a lunch with a morning and afternoon snack, a swim suit, and a towel with your child. A detailed schedule will be emailed to you 1-2 weeks prior to the course start date. Please note: Registration closes one week prior to each camp starting.
A Day at Camp (Professional Development/Jewish holiday)
8:00 - 9:00am
Through our creative programs and innovative curriculum discover something new at Camp JCC! Many of the great activities include swimming, crafts and outdoor adventures. We will have specialty instructors coming in throughout the weeks to teach an array of classes such as yoga, karate, dance and much more. We will also be swimming just about every day, so make sure to pack your child’s swim gear! In addition to providing a wonderful camp experience, we want you to know your child's safety and well-being are our primary goals. Camp staff participate in an intense training session, come with past experience working with children and are well-supervised and supported.
A Day at Camp (Seasonal)
8:00 - 9:00am
Seasonal Camps 2016-2017
- Winter Camp 2016:December 19-30 (No camp December 26)
Registration open Nov.21 Members | Nov. 23 Public
- Teacher's Convention 2017: February 16-17
- Spring Break Camp 2017: March 23-31
- Passover Camp 2017: April 10-18 (No camp on April 11)
- Summer Camp 2017: July 4-September 1
- Camps are available for 4-11 year olds.
- Registration is available for both JCC members and the general public.
- Camps are from 9:00am to 4:00pm (half-day options are available from 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm at half the original camp cost).
- Pre-care (8:00-9:00am) and post-care (4:00-6:00pm) are available as additional add-ons.
- Cost per day are $50 for members and $60 for the public.
- A detailed schedule will be emailed to registrants 1-2 weeks prior to the course start date.
What to bring:
•Indoor and outdoor attire
•Snacks* x 2 (morning and afternoon)
•Swimsuit & towel
*Please ensure all food is nut-free & kosher sensitive
Please contact our Customer Service Desk to register either by phone at 403-253-8600, ext.0 or in person.
For more information on our camps please contact:
Doralynn Fiddler, Children's Programs Coordinator at 403-537-8593 or email